Within the MOL Logistics EMEA freight forwarding portfolio, rail transport is an important modality. Recently Lukasz Lasa is appointed as Product Leader Rail EMEA to further develop this environmentally friendly form of transport. Lukasz will work from the MOL Logistics office in Wroclaw (Poland).
Rail transport perfectly suits companies looking for a faster solution than sea freight. Especially in times when airlines and shipping companies are struggling with capacity problems, a container by rail offers a solution. The average transit time from China to Europe is 14-19 days. Rail is cheaper than air freight and an attractive proposition, surely when it comes to transport between Asia and Europe.
- Frequent departures from major stations in China – Chengdu – Xian
- Full container load service from many other stations: Chonquing, Changsha, Hefei, Shenzhen, Wuhan
- Easy to arrange rail export from main rail terminals in Europe: Hamburg, Duisburg, Tilburg, Malaszewicze
- Regular less than container load (LCL) service from/to Europe
- Block Train Solutions
- FCL and LCL service covering all locations in China by single point of contact
- Door-to-door solution for import and export including LCL, FCL services
Sustainablity agenda MOL Group
Rail transport fits into our overall strategy to promote and operate in an increasingly sustainable manner. MOL Logistics is part of the MOL Group, with an extensive policy on sustainability, safety and social responsibility.