Medisch magazijn voldoet aan ISO 13485 certificering
MOL logistics complies with all strict regulations and requirements regarding the transport and storage of medical devices, technology and disposables. Our services within this specialised division are certified according to ISO 13485 quality standards. In addition, we guarantee timely and correct delivery. Within the healthcare chain, this is also an essential part of our logistics services.
All services in one hand and centrally located
Our 10,000 m² warehouse is centrally located in Tilburg’s multimodal, logistics centre and is monitored for temperature and humidity. From here, we provide a comprehensive range of supply chain services for customers within the healthcare industry worldwide. We offer customised solutions that meet the specific requirements of healthcare suppliers.
Distribution to distributors or end-users
Our logistics services include international forwarding, warehousing and European distribution to distributors and/or end-users such as hospitals, clinics and laboratories. You can also contact us for a wide range of complementary activities such as Value Added Logistics and Value Added Services
Value added logistics
- Assembly, return logistics and repair
- Testing, sampling and quality control
- Construction of surgical kits
- Packaging, repackaging and sealing, labelling
Value added services
- Inventory management, order processing and invoicing
- Fiscal representation
- Customs formalities for import and export
- Bonded warehousing
- Track and trace
Quality and personal attention for large and small customers
At MOL Logistics, the customer is always our focus. Whether you are a start-up company within Europe or a multinational of any size. You can rely on integrated solutions tailored to your business. Our quality is guaranteed by ISO 9001 and AEO certifications. In our healthcare warehouse, qualified staff work according to ISO 13485.
Reliable and fast
We work with a qualified transport network to get medical devices, technology or disposables to the right place at the right time. From production facility to end user: we support your complete supply chain and document flow. Including specialist transport for urgent or time-sensitive shipments. From Tilburg, we can reach any EU country within 72 hours.
Our advantages at a glance:
- Full ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and AEO certification.
- Monitoring storage conditions
- Single point of contact for all logistics activities due to our global network and VAL and VAS operations
- Strategically located 10,000 m² EDC in the heart of Europe
- Through years of experience expert in reliable healthcare-related logistics
- Suitable for any company size, from start-ups to multinationals
Contact our medical warehouse specialist Paul Damhuis, Sales Manager. Mail email@example.com or call +31 6 5393 6417